PoolParty Thesaurus Server Freezes
If PoolParty Thesaurus Server isn't reacting to your input or doesn't seem to finish processing a task:
- Use the browser's reload function and open your project again.
- You should be able to continue your work as usual.
- After PPT Upgrade
When your PoolParty Thesaurus Server instance is upgraded to a new release it might cause unexpected behaviour, if you previously worked with an older version. This is a common issue for all applications using Ajax technology.
- To avoid this, you'll have to delete the PPT cookie and clear your browser's cache after each new release.
- Clear the cache in Firefox:
- Choose 'Options' from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Privacy icon in the options dialogue.
- Make sure the Ask me before clearing private data box is checked and click on settings.
- Check only the box for Cache, confirm with OK, then hit the 'Clear now' button.
Information about new releases, screen casts and the documentation is published at http://poolparty.biz. Important news will also be posted to our mailing list.
- Multiple PPT Projects Opened in One Browser
Opening a second project in another browser tab or window will also result in unexpected behaviour. Either stick to one open project at a time, or use a different browser to display a second project. Of course it is unproblematic if other users on other machines work on different projects at the same time as you work on yours.
Fixes for Known Issues Introduced by Upgrades
- Fix Display of URIs in LD Frontend After Upgrade to 5.1
- Fix Problems With Users and Groups After Upgrade to 5.3
- PoolParty Thesaurus Server Does Not Load After Update to Firefox 17
- URI Generation Pattern for Projects Is Not Displayed After Upgrade to 5.3
- Remove Duplicate Quality Scenario Triple From the Thesaurus Graph Introduced on Upgrade to 5.6 or 5.5
- Recover Unaccessible PoolParty Projects
- Fix Custom LD Frontend Templates After Upgrade to 6.0
- Normalising the Capitalisation of Language Tags
For any problems with or suggestions for PoolParty please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.