After you have created a Search Space, you then can configure some of its options in the Configuration section.
In the Admin Toolbar (3) additional options are available:
Visible buttons here depend on the selected search server type.
- Refresh Caches: use this button after you made changes to the configuration to load the new data into the cache.
- New Chart: configure a pie, column or column 2D chart using this button.
- New Mapping: add a new mapping for the Search Space, such as a title, image or description for the facets.
- New Custom Field (Solr dependent): a new dialogue will open where you can set the field's key and name. Fields here refer to data representations of the RDF data, that's the storage format of your thesauri and custom schemes.
- New RSS Agent (Solr dependent): creates a new RSS agent. The agent will be run immediately. Provide the RSS feed's URL and source description, for example 'News'.
- Export Index (Solr dependent): you can export search indices based on Solr here. This can be useful if you want to update a search index and want to re-import later.
- Delete Index (Solr dependent): delete a search index.
Click on Configuration to expand the fields below it for editing.
The following options and information are available:
|Column 1 - Option||Description||Column 2 - Option||Description|
Search Space ID*
|Automatically created ID for the Search Space.|
Search Space Name
|The Search Space's name. It will be displayed in the GraphSearch interface. Change it here, if necessary.|
|The custom scheme or thesaurus you select as basis for the search application.|
|The custom scheme(s) or thesauri you select as basis for a document model.|
The language the search terms can be searched with.
Depends on the language or languages set in the thesauri or custom schemes.
|Depends on the language or languages set in the thesauri or custom schemes.|
Search Server Type*
|The search server type depends on the database used for the PoolParty instance the project thesaurus you selected is stored in.|
You can see or change URI definitions here that point to RDF graphs inside a remote graph database PoolParty supports.
The availability here depends on two preconditions:
Facets Per Field
Select a number here, using the up and down arrows or entering the desired value. (Default: 10)
The facets for fields such as 'title' and 'description' (SKOS definitions) will then be displayed accordingly.
These fields you can map by using the mapping feature in the Admin Dashboard.
You set a value of 10 here. In the GraphSearch interface the facet values for each facet in the Facets Pane will contain 10 items.
|The view that the search result pane will be opened with, List, Grid or Table.|
Set chart (pie, column or column 2D) positions. Position is calculated from the upper left vertex of the search result window.
Set chart (pie, column or column 2D) positions. Position is calculated from the upper left vertex of the search result window.Allowed values: integers
|Proposal Plugins||Enable or disable the Search Space plugins you can configure, such as similarity or recommender.|
|Sorts the search results on the server alphabetically, if set to 'enabled'.|
Certain values can not be changed once you have set up the Search Space. They are marked with an asterisk here.