PoolParty UnifiedViews (UV) is part of the PoolParty Semantic Integrator. In the Semantic Suite architecture defined for PoolParty it is situated in that structure in the middleware layer (1), to make clear that its data integration function is crucial to the special Semantic Integrator Server functionalities. You will use it to analyse and integrate your diverse data sources. Analysis such as tagging, will be done using PoolParty Extractor, but UnifiedViews is used to map the different data types and connect them in a knowledge graph. After integrating the data, you store it and use it in your end application.
It is a so-called ETL tool, referring to the tasks you can perform with it, namely extract, transform and load data from and into databases, especially connected with one or more PoolParty instances.
You can integrate a number of data types with PoolParty, using UnifiedViews, such as CSV, JSON, XML, and relational tables.
It provides a graphical interface for Data Processing Units (DPUs) for use with PoolParty. The processes you can develop as pipelines let you perform batch actions, data transformations, extraction and uploading to databases.
UnifiedViews' graphical interface as a canvas makes it easy and practically intuitive to monitor, create and develop the processing tasks for your application.
It also provides ready-made templates for you to reuse or customize.
This section provides an overview and instruction manual on UnifiedViews and its usage.
You can find the following topics here to help you getting started:
- UnifiedViews User Guide
- UnifiedViews Client Requirements — This section contains as short guide on the client requirements for the UnifiedViews web interface.
- UnifiedViews User Roles — This section contains a guide on the user roles that exist in UnifiedViews and the associated permissions.
- Log In to the System — This section contains a short guide on how to log in to the UnifiedViews web interface.
- Pipelines Section — This section contains a short guide on how to work with the pipelines section in UnifiedViews.
- DPU Templates Section — This section contains a short guide on how to use the DPU templates section in PoolParty UnifiedViews.
- Execution Monitor Section — This section contains a guide on the Execution Monitor of UnifiedViews and the available options there.
- Scheduler Section — This section contains a guide on how to use the Scheduler section in UnifiedViews.
- Settings Section — This section contains a short guide on the Settings area in UnifiedViews.
- UnifiedViews Glossary — This section contains a glossary for special UnifiedViews terms.
- Unified Views - Data Processing Units (DPUs)
PoolParty Academy Tutorial