To export a PoolParty project's data, follow these steps:
- Click the Project menu in the toolbar.
- Select Export.
- Expand the sub-menu, select RDF Project Export or right click the project node and use the context menu.
- The RDF Project Export dialogue opens so you can export data from your project.
Hovering you mouse over the Information icon will display a short help text for the export.
- You can select what data should be exported in which format.
- In the Select Action drop down you can select the Store on Server option so the export file is saved on the PoolParty server.
- Additionally, depending on the configuration of the graph databases in the Semantic Middleware Configurator, the option Export to <triple store> will be available here.
- If you activate the Export Entire Project check box, you can export your whole project including the project metadata and settings. The default format then will be defined and all Thesaurus and Custom Data (6/7) options will be activated.
- If you want to export as a .zip file, activate the check box beside Compress (.zip).
- Activate the check box beside Pretty Print to store the exported data in RDF compliant formatting.
Choose the Thesaurus Data options as well as Custom Data options (7), and the export format and click Export. Details on available options find in the following paragraph.
After you have selected the data to be exported, a file with the name 'pp_project_<node name>' will be created and offered for download and the respective extension of the format you selected.
- Per default the file name is 'pp_project_<node name>' but you can change the file name later.
All options described below will then be activated. If you want to individually set or deselect them, deactivate the Export Entire Project option.
The following options are available:
- Concepts (selected by default)
All concept schemes and concepts in the project.
- Deprecated Concepts
All deprecated concepts in the project will be exported.
- Suggested Concepts
All suggested concepts in your project will be included in the export.
- Candidate Concepts
The candidate concepts of the project will be exported.
- SKOS Notes
Exports also SKOS Notes you may have used for concepts in your project.
Information on status of concepts, if workflows are enabled for the project.
- Blacklisted Terms
Terms you have blacklisted, will be included in the export.
Full history information of the project.
- SPARQL Lists
All SPARQL lists defined for the project.
The ADMS graph of your project
Categories derived from DBPedia will be exported as well.
Data links will also be exported, if this option is active.
Schemes and Ontologies
The project's custom schemes and ontologies will be included in the export.
The Vocabulary of Interlinked Datasets (VoID) graph of the project will be exported too.
The project's corpora will be exported as well.
Deleted and merged concepts are not included in the export.
Related Linked Data, notes added to concepts and subproperty definitions for the project are only exported if you use the export format Trix or TriG.
Refer to this page to learn more about exporting project data programmatically: Web Service Method: Export and Download Project Data.