This guide is intended for developers who want to use APIs to interact with PoolParty programmatically.
A typical field of activity for a developer would be to retrieve data from PoolParty, e.g. for integration purposes. A classical use case would be the usage of a knowledge graph in external systems like annotation of digital assets. Based on the Server bundle PoolParty offers different APIs.
- General Information on the PoolParty API
- Basic & Advanced Server APIs
- Enterprise Server APIs
- Semantic Integrator APIs
- APIs for Modules
- PoolParty APIs - HTTP Status Codes
- GraphSearch Java-based Plugins
- PoolParty UnifiedViews - Creation of Plugins (DPUs)