The page provides a short overview of the basic user administration functions in PoolParty.
The user administration lets you create new users and edit or delete existing ones. You can also define custom URIs for each user when you create them.
User roles can be edited and assigned to users. This is useful if you want to batch assign user groups' permissions to multiple users in multiple projects.
Available User Administration Functions
In the user administration the following functions are available:
- User Rights Management — The section provides an overview of the user rights management you can use in PoolParty, using the groups and roles available.
- User Rights - Manage via User Groups and Roles — This section contains a short guide on how to assign user groups to projects.
- Open the User Administration — This section contains a short guide on how to open the User Administration.
- Users in PoolParty — This section provides topics that cover details on editing, managing and deleting users in PoolParty.
- User Roles in PoolParty — The user roles and their meaning and uses are explained in detail in this page.
- User Groups in PoolParty — The page offers a short guide on user groups, their uses and advantages.
- Add New User Groups — A page about how to add new user groups to PoolParty.
- Access and Edit the Language and Display Settings — Change the settings for interface, autocomplete language and SKOS display for each user via the user editing function.
PoolParty Academy Tutorial