We have released PoolParty 8.1. as a Long Term Support (LTS) release. For more information, see PoolParty Release Types.
- We have extended the Suggested Concepts Services API with update a suggested concept, delete suggested concept and delete suggested concepts methods to be able to modify the suggested concepts.
- We have added new PoolParty Webhook notifications/Triggers for Concept Merge and Suggested Concept Approval to improve integration notifications.
- In the GraphEditor, we have made the autocomplete of a resource more responsive when adding it. This is to help the user to find the right resource quicker.
- We have improved the drag-and-drop for Collections when adding a new concept from the hierarchy tree. We now provide visual feedback to the user when doing this action.
- In the History Services API, we have improved the Web Service Method: Request the History of Concepts method. It returns now the custom attributes and relations.
- We have upgraded the Elasticsearch from version 6.7 to 7.13.1. and the Solr from version 7.5.0 to 8.8.2.
- We have fixed the Concept Extraction Service HTTP parameter conceptMinimumScore. It is now filtering the concepts as expected.
- PoolParty was stuck when the user have put too many characters in the URI fields. We fixed this by allowing a higher number of characters in the following fields:
- We have fixed PoolParty Data Validator. It now reports the lack of a concept scheme. This would then lead to data being unusable in a PoolParty project.
- We have fixed the pagination in the Ontology Management Details View page.
- In the Corpus Management, we have fixed the crawling for DBPedia and for RSS Feed.
- In the PoolParty GraphEditor, we have fixed a bug that has prevented the Import RDF Data dialog to appear.
- In the PoolParty GraphEditor, we have fixed a bug which caused the screen to go blank after selecting a Class in the GraphEditor - Filter for Values for the Filter.
- In the PoolParty GraphEditor, we have fixed a bug and now you can add white spaces in the Label Mapping to a Label.
- We have fixed the PoolParty project import for the following file formats VDEX, Trix and MultiThes.
- We have fixed the bug which prevented the display of the project linking in tree view.
- We have fixed the bug which prevented the return of the predicate when using the History Services.