This section and its child pages provide information on features that are exclusively available for the PoolParty Semantic Integrator software bundle.
- The PoolParty GraphSearch - Overview
- PoolParty GraphSearch Use Cases — This section contains a list of the most common use cases for the PoolParty GraphSearch interface.
- How to Set Up Search Types in GraphSearch — This section contains a short overview on how to easily configure GraphSearch, using so-called Search Spaces, using existing thesauri and custom schemes maintained in PoolParty Thesaurus Server.
- How to Access PoolParty's GraphSearch Interface — This section contains a short guide on how to access the GraphSearch interface in PoolParty.
- How to Access PoolParty's GraphSearch Admin Dashboard — Find out how to access the GraphSearch interface in PoolParty in this section.
- Create a Search Space — This section provides a concise guide on how to create a Search Space in PoolParty's GraphSearch Admin Dashboard.
- Configure an Existing Search Space — After you have created a Search Space, you then can configure some of its options in the Configuration section.
- PoolParty UnifiedViews - Overview