This section provides a short guide on how to delete an existing search index connection configuration.
Four options are available to delete a search index configuration:
- After you have accessed the Semantic Middleware Configurator (SMC) (1), in the Hierarchy Tree the Indices node is visible.
- In the list of existing configurations in the Details View of the SMC, select the Indices tab (2). Find the configuration and click the Delete icon (3).
- Click the Indices node (4), on the right find the configuration and use the Delete icon (5) to delete it.
- Access the index. Right-click the index's node and from the context menu select Delete (6).
- In the opened configuration's Details View on the right click Delete (7).
PoolParty will display a message for you to confirm the deletion.