In this section you find a short guide on how to delete a graph database configuration.
Four options are available to delete a graph database configuration:
- After you have accessed the Semantic Middleware Configurator (1), in the Hierarchy Tree the Graph Databases node is visible.
- In the list of existing configurations in the Details View of the SMC, select the Graph Databases tab (2), find the configuration you want to delete, click the Delete icon (3).
- Activate the Graph Databases node (4). In the list on the right, find the configuration you want to delete, click the Delete icon (5).
- Use the context menu in the configuration's node by right-clicking it and selecting Delete (6).
- In the Details View of the configuration, click Delete (7).
Clicking Delete will delete that configuration immediately, so make sure it is alright to delete.