The Unified Resource Identifier (URI) management in PoolParty based on the Semantic Web definitions and technologies allows you to define URIs in great detail.
In this section you will learn how to plan your URI patterns for your projects.
You can use URIs for all resources of your projects, define their generation method as well as alternate URIs.
The following topics are meant to help you with these tasks:
- URI Pattern Strategy Planning — This section contains the general information about URIs and efficient URI pattern configuration in PoolParty.
- Define a URI Pattern for Concepts in a Concept Scheme — This section contains a guide on how to edit the default URI pattern for a concept scheme in its Details View.
- Edit the URI Pattern Using the URI Edit Icon — This section provides a short guide on how to change the URI of a concept from its URI Edit icon.
- Advanced URI Settings — The section provides an overview on the URI settings available via the Advanced menu and their effects.
- Create Alternate URIs in PoolParty - Usage and Effects — PoolParty allows to add alternate URIs for concepts or collections based on SKOS notations. This section provides details about their usage and effects.