With PoolParty GraphViews you can discover the many hidden connections, develop a view of the big picture and view your data with the help of graph visualizations.
Overview of Your Knowledge Graphs
It is easy to get an overview of your knowledge graphs using PoolParty GraphViews. You can:
- Explore, visualize and interact with your data to gain new insights and discover connections.
- Identify trends, exceptions and patterns in your data quickly.
- Make informed decisions based on graph visualization of your linked data.
- Download or share your graph visualizations to roll them into analysts’ workflows.
You can find connections you didn't know existed before. These include to:
- Visualize relationships between things and data to support knowledge modeling processes.
- Benefit from data that is linked to other data to address specific issues or learning situations.
- Find hidden relations between entities intuitively; any user can make sense of knowledge graph visualizations.
- Discover relationships between entities without having to write complex SPARQL queries or edit data.
- Support collaborative and communicative processes in an interface that organizes data like our brains – through context and relations
Search Platform Architecture Image
It is possible to search the platform architecture image.
- PoolParty Graph Search image.
- Look at the Same Data from Different Perspectives
- Experience different views on graphs to better assess the scope of a knowledge domain
- Transform your data into interactive and visual Knowledge Graphs tailored to the needs of analysts
- Visualize Knowledge Graphs based on semantic web standards (taxonomies and ontologies) to add context to your data
- Evaluate the quality of an existing Knowledge Graph to trust your data